Sunday 6 April 2008

Bits and Pieces

A while since I posted, I know, but the truth is that, after publication, things seem to return to normal very quickly. Well, I say NORMAL. It's April and yet outside it looks like January and the cat has the sulks as clearly she believes that the snow is something we have produced with the express purpose of winding her up and confusing her...

A couple of lovely write-ups for Bride Hunter. One at HotBrands, Cool Places, and the other by author Shari Low, who reviews books for the Scottish Daily Record.

And in case you're not reading comments, the book's on sale in Paris, and Eva Fernandez tells me that if it was published in Spanish, the title would be 'La caza-novias'. Which sounds VERY cool. However, I am NOT big in Dubai, as Liz tells me that she cannot log into www.bridehunter.co.uk from there - perhaps they think it is some kind of British bloodsport? But if you're not in Dubai, then there's still time to go to the site and enter the fabulous spa day competition!

Not much else to report right now. Head down writing the next book!

1 comment:

wonderhead said...

Hello, just wanted to say that really enjoyed your book, it was absolutely lovely!

I picked up this book while i was awaiting for my flight in the airport three weeks ago, to be honest, didnot expect much from it, but i have to say that it really surprised me in the end! I loved it very much. Really wish there was a 'real' bride hunter out there helping us all miserabal City workers!

Anyways, thought to say hi and good luck to your new book :)